Differentiation in the Classroom
This mini-module is designed to provide participants with an overview of differentiation. Upon completion, participants will be able to apply their new knowledge in their learning environment to meet the individual needs of their students and will be able to identify resources in order to deepen their understanding.ocal level.
0.1 CEU (general)
Alignment to North Carolina standards
- North Carolina Professional Teaching Standards
- 4. Teachers facilitate learning for their students.
- a. Teachers know the ways in which learning takes place, and they know the appropriate levels of intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development of their students.
- b. Teachers plan instruction appropriate for their students.
- c. Teachers use a variety of instructional methods.